Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Come and Get It entry!

Hey everyone! This is not Thursday, so you know this is not a writing advice post. Today, I am blogging about the awesome Come and Get It contest going on right now at Cupids Literary Connection found here.

It's a great contest where 100 people post their query and their first 250 words and people go and critique it, including judges and agents!!
OH MY GAWD! JUDGES AND AGENTS WILL SEE MY SHIT!
I got in (basically by the skin of my teeth because of SO many awesome writers). I am eagerly awaiting some feed back on my entry from amazing people. Maybe, just maybe, awesome people like you!
Seriously though, I want you to read it.
Unlike most writers, I thrive off critique. I only want to enhance my writing. Seeing as how I am going to be entering into a *basically* life or death match with an agent's inbox tomorrow, I'm looking for some thoughts. The agent has agreed to tell all those who query her why she is passing and I don't want my reason to be because my stuff sucks. My wittle writing heart may break.
Little known fact, writer's hearts are made out of candy.
I want to stay as far away as possible from the 'you suck' bitch-slap. So fly, fly my minions and read my entry found here! Just click the bolded 'here' and it will spirit you away into the magical world of my story. Let me know what you think and I'll repay you with cookies or cake or s'mores! Maybe not any of those things, but you'll get all my love :D

Watch out for tomorrow's post of AWESOME WRITING ADVICE!

As always,
Happy Writing

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. oh and this would have been up sooner if you could actually read the characters in the prove you aren't a computer box. lol

      Delete
  2. "Little known fact, writer's hearts are made out of candy."

    That actually explains EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete